We are looking for a Behavioural Science Intern to join the BeHive team from January 2023!
Interns are an integral part of our team and are involved in many areas of our operations. Your responsibilities and tasks would be the following:
- Conduct thorough, up-to-date research (both primary/secondary and qualitative/quantitative)
- Deliver original analysis and insights to the team and participate in thought partnership
- Take part in building the brand image and in strengthening BeHive’s online presence
- Prepare output materials and presentations in a tone fit for the audience with an aesthetic design
Please note, this is an unpaid opportunity.
Apply by clicking ‘Apply’ below or send your CV to Laura at email@example.com
Applications close 6PM 7 December 2022
(reviewing all applications after the deadline).
WHAT WE NEED
- Knowledge of Behavioural Science concepts (having a related degree is an advantage)
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
- Strong analytical, interpretive, and problem-solving skills
- Proactive and self-directed, and able to deliver high-quality results in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Intermediate or advanced knowledge of presentation and/or design softwares (e.g. Canva)
- Commitment for a min. of 20 hours/week for 3 months (with the possibility to extend)
WHAT YOU GET
- Opportunity to start your career in Behavioural Science
- Learn and contribute to solve real-world Behavioural Science rooted challenges
- Make a significant impact by designing cutting-edge Behavioural Science interventions
- Flexibility (remote working opportunity, flexible working hours)
- Be part of an international, inspiring team of young behavioural scientists
- Creative space for self-realisation, opportunity to shape BeHive’s brand going forward
Send us your CV and join our team! Please indicate the name of the position you are applying for in the subject!