We are looking for a Senior Consultant to join the BeHive team in February 2023!
Senior consultants are highly valuable members of our team, taking on the responsibilities of directly interacting with clients and achieving project success, whilst managing relationships and projects inside and outside of the organisation.
Due to the multidisciplinary nature of the role, we encourage applications from career or industry changers as well.
Your responsibilities and tasks would be the following:
- Identifying issues, forming hypotheses and solutions, carrying out research and data collection and analysis to deliver original analysis and insights on external and internal projects
- Taking on project work from preparing business proposals all the way to output presentations in a tone fit for the audience with an aesthetic design
- Leading, mentoring and managing those within the team, coordinating the workload, timelines and information flow on a project basis, whilst supporting the management’s work
- Liaising with the client to keep them informed of progress and to make relevant decisions and facilitate workshop as needed
Apply by clicking ‘Apply’ below or send your CV to Laura at email@example.com
(reviewing applications on a rolling basis and reserve the right to close the position early).
Applications close 6PM CET 27 January 2023.
WHAT WE NEED
- Master’s degree and a minimum of 2 years experience in a consultant, project manager, digital product management role (or bachelor and 3+ years experience)
- High-level thinking, strong time and self management skills, teamwork and commercial awareness
- Strong analytical, interpretive, and problem-solving skills (quantitative research and data analysis skills are an advantage)
- Proactive and self-directed, and able to deliver high-quality results in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment under stressful conditions
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
- Advanced knowledge of presentation and/or design softwares (e.g. Canva)
- Interest or knowledge of Behavioural Science, Psychology, UX, data science or related topics is a must.
WHAT YOU GET
- Space and background for highly creative strategic work that fosters the candidate to grow and fulfil their potential whilst closely collaborating with experts
- Opportunity to be part of the first Budapest-based Behavioural Science consultancy, working internationally towards furthering your career in the field
- Contribute to solving real-world Behavioural Science rooted business challenges
- Approach and become an integral part of product development processes from an industry-disruptive perspective
- Manage teams of behavioural scientists, researchers, designers and consultants, and bring projects from start to successful completion
- Flexibility and occasional remote working opportunity
- Be part of an international, inspiring young team in the emerging field of Behavioural Science
- Creative space for self-realisation, opportunity to shape BeHive’s brand going forward
Send us your CV and join our team! Please indicate the name of the position you are applying for in the subject!